Vehicle Warrant of Fitness | WOFs In Auckland
A Warrant of Fitness (WOF) is a regular check that your vehicle meets the required safety standards, at the time of inspection. It is your responsibility to keep your vehicle in a safe and warrantable condition.
At Workshop 7 we take safety seriously. We are NZTA (New Zealand Transport Agency) approved to carry out WOF inspections.
All the criteria for a warrant of fitness can be found on the NZTA website here
With our professional inspection service, you'll get a car WOF, and all required automotive repairs from the same place.
We can provide a WOF in Auckland for cars and light vehicles.
What do we check?
- Tyre condition (including tread depth).
- Brake operation.
- Structural condition (rust or other damage isn't allowed in certain areas).
- Lights (are all bulbs working and are your headlights aligned?).
- Glazing (is your windscreen safe and clear?).
- Windscreen washers and wipers (do they work and are they clean?).
- Doors (are they secure and do they open and close safely?).
- Safety belts (must not be faded or damaged; buckles must work properly).
- Airbags, anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control.
- Speedometer (must be working).
- Steering and suspension (must be safe, secure, and effective).
- Exhaust (there must be no leaks and the exhaust must not be too loud or smokey).
- Fuel system (there must be no leaks).
Get in Touch!
At Workshop 7 we provide a WOF which ensures your vehicle is safe and road worthy. Call us today to book your WOF now.